1. Antioxidant-loaded Veggies Help Fight Inflammation, Arthritis Today Magazine http://blog.arthritis.org/living-with-arthritis/anti-inflammatory-vegetables/ . Accessed on 26th October 2020.
2. Medications Used to Treat Ankylosing Spondylitis and Related Diseaseshttps://spondylitis.org/about-spondylitis/treatment-information/medications/#:~:text=Corticosteroids%20such%20as%20prednisone%20can,caused%20by%20arthritis%20or%20bursitis. Accessed on 27th October
3. Can Steroid Abuse Affect Sleep Quality? https://dualdiagnosis.org/how-steroids-affect-sleep/#:~:text=The%20ability%20to%20fall%20and,underlying%20emotional%20issues%20and%20problems. Accessed on 27th October
4. Your Rheumatoid Arthritis When the Season Changes, Kara Mayer Robinson https://www.webmd.com/rheumatoid-arthritis/features/ra-pain-changing-seasons . Accessed on 26th October 2020.
5. Inflammatory Bowel Disease and Ankylosing Spondylitis, Regina Boyle Wheelerhttps://www.everydayhealth.com/ankylosing-spondylitis/inflammatory-bowel-disease-and-ankylosing-spondylitis.aspx . Accessed on 26th October 2020.
6. Canola Oil, https://www.webmd.com/food-recipes/canola-oil#1 Accessed on 26th October 2020
7.Sundström B, Stålnacke K, Hagfors L, Johansson G. Supplementation of omega‐3 fatty acids in patients with ankylosing spondylitis. Scandinavian journal of rheumatology. 2006 Jan 1;35(5):359-628. Covington M. Omega-3 fatty acids. American family physician. 2004 Jul 1;70(1):133-40.
9. Blood Tests for RA and Other Autoimmune Conditions, https://www.webmd.com/rheumatoid-arthritis/blood-tests Accessed on 26th 2020
10. Littlejohn EA, Monrad SU. Early Diagnosis and Treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis. Primary care. 2018 Jun;45(2):237-55.