1. Let's Talk About ED. Available at https://www.mid-day.com/articles/lets-talk-about-ed/22888301. Accessed on September, 2020.
2. Mutha AS, Kulkarni VR, Bhagat SB, Beldar AS, Patel SB. An Observational Study to Evaluate the Prevalence of Erectile Dysfunction (ED) and Prescribing Pattern of Drugs in Patients with ED Visiting an Andrology Specialty Clinic, Mumbai: 2012-14. Journal of clinical and diagnostic research: JCDR. 2015 Jul;9(7):PC08
3. Uckert S, Mayer ME, Stief CG, Jonas U. The future of the oral pharmacotherapy of male erectile dysfunction: things to come. Expert Opin Emerg Drugs. 2007;12(2):219 - 228.
4. Sadovsky R. Asking the questions and offering solutions: the ongoing dialogue between the primary care physician and the patient with erectile dysfunction. Reviews in Urology. 2003;5(Suppl 7):S35.
5. Feldman HA, et al. Erectile Dysfunction and Coronary Risk Factors: Prospective Results From the Massachusetts Male Aging Study. Prev Med. 2000;30,328-38
6. Cassidy, A., Franz, M., & Rimm, E. B. (2016). Dietary flavonoid intake and incidence of erectile dysfunction1. The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 103(2), 534–541.